[vsnet-chat 6103] Re: [AAVSO-DIS] Re: NMO Campaign

Well, it seems that having more than one VSO in the world is somewhat
redundant. Certainly a waste of time to format and submit observations to
multiple places - I would rather spend the extra time observing!

Yes, each may have their specialties, but a lot of effort is duplicated.
The costs of physical facilities, computer hardware, personnel, etc. is
inefficient just to do the similar things in slightly different ways.

I think it would be wise to head towards one worldwide organization, maybe
"IAVSO"? that combines all the existing ones as various branches of
specialization into the one.

Mike Linnolt