[vsnet-chat 2455] new field photometry

While my December observing run was plagued by cirrus
and poor seeing, I was able to get a little all-sky
photometry.  The quality is poorer than my normal
acceptance, but still pretty good.  You will find
.dat files for SV CMi, UV Gem, DV UMa and V1494 Aql
on my anon ftp server under
http://ftp.nofs.navy.mil/pub/outgoing/aah/sequence
The V1494 Aql photometry is from a single night
and so therefore should have lower weight.  Note
also that there are no bright stars anywhere near
the nova, and so these field stars will have to
wait until the nova fades to ~12th magnitude.
Arne