[vsnet-chat 2157] B-V estimates of Nova Aql 1999

B-V estimates of Nova Aql 1999

   While compiling observations, I noticed severe discrepancies in reported
B-V values of Nova Aql 1999.  The Czech data reported in IAUC 7228 indicate
B-V of +0.3 to +0.4 while Moscow observations (reported to vsnet-obs)
indicate B-V of +1.2 to +1.3 on the same date.  Considering the strong
interstellar lines and the location near the molecular cloud, I suspect
the redder estimate can be more realistic.