[vsnet-chat 2127] Nova Aql 1999

I've also observed the field of Nova Aql 1999
under non-photometric conditions.  Since there
is some interest in getting standards sooner than
later, I've posted on
  http://ftp.nofs.navy.mil/pub/outgoing/aah/sequence/naql99.dat
the field photometry for this Nova.  The calibration
star is
  Tycho 1048-863-01  V 8.40  B-V  0.28  (errors ~0.02)
Using this star, you need to adjust the .dat mags by

  V = Vdat - 0.15
  B-V = (B-V)dat + 0.20

Using these relations, my photometry matches the
Ron Zissell sequence.  If I get a decent night in
the last two nights of my run, I'll update this file.
Arne