[vsnet-chat 1388] October requests for sequences

Requests are now closed for my October run.  It is currently snowing in Flagstaff
(well, flurries actually), but is expected to improve over the weekend.  I'll start
posting results as fields are completed, starting Monday at the earliest.  Keep
checking the ftp site for more details.  No guarantees on this run...we are starting
to get into our winter pattern about a month early!

Arne