[vsnet-chat 1052] CK Ori is constant :-)

  Looking at the 'unevaluated' CK Ori light curve on the AAVSO Web page,
I don't see any obvious (like, 120day) period in the 5 years of data
plotted there.  The light curve looks constant to me.  Has anyone gone
back to the original references and figured out why this star was
considered to be variable in the first place?  Somebody either screwed up,
or else this star has changed its character in the intervening years.
Arne