[vsnet-campaign-dn 3997] (fwd) Fw: [vsnet-alert 7913] V585Lyr in rebrightening!

From: "Diego Rodriguez" <drodrig@jet.es>
Subject: Fw: [vsnet-alert 7913] V585Lyr in rebrightening!
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 00:16:11 -0500

I just made an unfiltered CCD image of the V585Lyr Oct 04.89
The variable had been confirmed to be fainter than >R=17.1 USNO A2.

YYYYMMDD(UT)   mag  observer
  20031004.898  >17.1CR  (Diego Rodriguez)
CR = unfiltered CCD, zero-point adjusted using an R-band or equivalent
comparison stars
Telescope 0.20m+CCD ST9E
Diego Rodriguez