[vsnet-campaign-dn 3747] Re: GO Com: superhump amplitude anddecline rate

Dear Tonny,

> A quick inspection of tonight's data (Jun 05.87 - Jun 06.04), obtained at
> CBA Belgium Observatory, does *NOT* confirm your observations of a large
> decline rate. On the contrary, during the entire session, the object
> remained at the same brightness level.

Thanks for this note!  The rapid decline seen in our data
is most probably due to the color difference between GO Com
and the comparison star, as the star was tracked to a very
low elevation (below 10 degree at the end).

Best regards,
Daisaku Nogami

P.S. Tonight, all the sky over Hida is covered by clouds.