[vsnet-alert 7642] Re: [vsnet-campaign-nova 1153] Re: V4744 Sgr: deep fading!

>> CCD magnitude estimates by VSOLJ members
>>
>> object         YYYYMMDD(UT)   mag  code
>> SGRV4744       20030130.865  13.55Ic  Kis.VSOLJ
>>
>> Observer's code:
>>   Kis: S. Kiyota (Tsukuba, Japan)
>
>    Kiyota-san just reported that the object was much fainter than the
> above estimate (giving an upper limit of Ic = 13.5).  The object looked
> almost undetectable on Kiyota-san's image.  The fading seems to be even
> deeper than the description mentioned above.

Additional comment:
When I took additional images on Feb. 13 and examined them , I noticed
misidentification.
The star that I measured on Jan. 30 is not V4744 Sgr and no star was
detected on those images at location of V4744 Sgr.

Seiichiro Kiyota