[vsnet-alert 2162] (fwd) On nova in M32 images (Moilanen)

From argath@hotmail.com Thu Sep 10 22:48 JST 1998
From: "Marko Moilanen" <argath@hotmail.com>
To: tkato@kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp

As you probably have seen, the star in my image is not nova. When I
looked images from others, I noticed, that the star which i marked for
nova in my image, is really a very faint doublestar.

After more processing for my original image and compared it with Lick
Observatory discovery image the real nova is now excatly in the right
place.

You伎l found thin image in David Bishop寄 SN-page in address:
<http://vsnet.ggw.org/freenet/a/asras/snimages/nm3298n1.html>

S-N position is might wrong, so notice that.

Marko Moilanen