From: Kesao Takamizawa <GHA07243@nifty.ne.jp>
Subject: Possible Nova or CI Aql?
To: dgreen@cfa.harvard.edu, tkato@kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp

Dear Sirs,

I have found possible nova (mag.10.0) near CI Aql on unfiltered
T-Max 400 films taken on Apr. 28.669UT and 28.673UT (each five
minutes exposures) with 0.10-mf/4 twin patrol cameras.
I have checked for known minor planets, but nothing is on there.
The position of possible nova as R.A.=18h52m02s.0 Decl.=-01d28'14"
(equinox 2000.0). No star is present at this location on 110 previous
patrol films taken from 1994 May 12 to 2000 Apr. 11.

Could you confirm this object?

Best wishes,
Kesao Tkamizawa
(Saku-machi,Nagano,Japan)<GHA07243@nifty.ne.jp>