[vsolj-alert 412] (fwd) GM Sgr RXTE observation page

 RXTEチームからの返礼です。WWWでも観測結果が紹介されているようです。

(fwd) GM Sgr RXTE observation page

From: "Don A. Smith" <dasmith@space.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: GM Sgr page
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 11:34:40 -0400 (EDT)

Greetings,

>    We have set up the VSNET GM Sgr page, including pre-outburst and outburst
> CCD images.  A link to Watanabe's paper (discovery of the current active
> state) is also provided.  Java light-curve viewer already works.
>
>    http://vsnet.kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp/vsnet/Xray/gmsgr.html

Thank you for including me on the list of recipients of your email
yesterday morning.  If not for that email, it would have taken quite a
long time for us to have noticed this outburst, due to the
inconvenient orientation of the spacecraft throughout most of the day.

I have also put together a web page about this source, in particular
the data from the ASM.  Please take a look, and I hope you will
include a link to it from your page.

The URL is http://xte.mit.edu/GMSgr/

Yours sincerely,
--
Don Smith			     The Rossi X-Ray Timing Explorer
dasmith@space.mit.edu        		http://vsnet.mit.edu/~dasmith/

VSNET Home Page

Return to Daisaku Nogami

vsnet-adm@kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp