[vsnet 848] VSOLJ Variable Star Bulletin No. 22

   VSOLJ Variable Star Bulletin No. 22 has been published.  The issue
contains following articles.

   * CCD Observation of nova Sgr 1994 no.2 (S. Kiyota)
   * CCD Observation of nova Aql 1995 (S. Kiyota)
   * CCD Observations of symbiotic nova discovered by M. Wakuda during
     1994-1995 (S. Kiyota)

   Send your requests or subscription queries to the publisher:

   Variable Star Observers League in Japan
      National Science Museum, Ueno Park, Taito-ku, Tokyo 110 Japan

   or e-mail to NAH01147@niftyserve.or.jp (Makoto Watanabe).

   I would also like to introduce quasi-monthly "Variable Stars" (in
Japanese) by the Research Group for Variable Stars in Japan (sorry, I don't
know its official English name), which is a member of the VSOLJ.  This
periodicals is one of the most widely read variable star-related materials
among Japanese variable star observers.
    The latest issue (Vol. 27, No. 7; Oct. 1996) contains the following
articles.

   * Let's observe X Tri
     Invitation to simultaneous observation X Tri (eclipsing binary), which
has been selected as the target of the Variable Star Festival 1996 held
on Oct. 19 (tonight!).

   * What is X Tri?
     Physical mechanism of this eclipsing binary; chart for observation.

   * My first glance at the VSNET Home Page (Makoto Watanabe)

   * The zoo of variable stars
     Nova Sgr 1996, Nova Cas 1995, AC Her: recent light curves and explanation

   * Easy targets for November
     bright Mira stars, R Sct, U Mon; Z And, CH Cyg, SS Cyg, RU Peg, RX And,
     Z Cam, Nova Cas 1995, V482 Cyg, R CrB

   * CV Circular and Mira-type Circular

   Interested people may also contact Makoto Watanabe
   (NAH01147@niftyserve.or.jp) for more information.

report by Taichi Kato
(sorry for my very _iikagen_ English translation > Watanabe-san)