[vsnet 523] VSNET real-time light curves

  VSNET real-time light curve system is now available through WWW.  This
system automatically reflects the observations (to vsnet-obs) reported
in the VSNET-recommended format (see the Web pages for details).

  The system is still in test operation.  As initial targets, we have
chosen SS Cyg, Nova Cas 1995, AM Her, V1159 Ori and omicron Cet (Mira).
Some of them have been chosen to support the current schedules of
satellite observations.  If you are observaing these stars, we would
be very glad if you can report the stars in question in the prescribed
format by VSNET.  To participate in this real-time light curve project,
it is enough if you can append a few to several lines of observations
in VSNET format, to your regular observations.  We hope this might not
be so time-consuming.

  In you have recommendations to the real-time light curves, please
feel free to send a mail to vsnet-adm@kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp.

VSNET manager group

VSNET Home Page:  http://http.kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp/vsnet