[vsnet 128] PUBLICATION REQUEST (fwd)

This is to request information on the location of a publication that is
too far back for our library.  It is the following:

	PUBLICATIONS OF THE PACIFIC   VOL 83

		HALL & WEEDMAN

The article is on a star called V822 Aql... i dont have the page numbers...

If anyone has this article, and is willing to send it to us, please email
me (to keep 10 people from sending the same thing. )  I will provide
address or fax number.  Its not an emergency, but is needed fairly soon
(within 7 days).  Thanks for your help in advance.

Jim Caffey
Astronomy Research Assistant
Southwest Missouri State University
Baker Observatory