[vsnet 113] Update on the Nova WWW Server

Hello All,

this is to [re]invite you to browse the World-Wide Web
server on Novae, Supernovae and Variable Stars. The
server includes an archival of observations and discussions
broadcasted through the mailing list "nova" (from Arizona, USA) and
"vsnet" (from Kyoto, Japan). And, starting today, a link to
SNORE, the SuperNOva REmnant group, from Harvard, USA. NovaWeb
also includes collections of related pictures, software (we're lacking in
this area!), and preprints.

If you wish to contribute in any of the above areas, please
feel free to send it or mail me a link to your homepage,
and I'll be happy to add a pointer to it.

The Nova Server is at this URL:

http://goodricke.astro.upenn.edu:8001

Send personal messages to: pedro@astro.physics.upenn.edu

Capuccinos for all,

Pedro Saizar

Dr. Pedro Saizar                  http://goodricke.astro.upenn.edu:8001/
Dept. of Physics & Astronomy               pedro@astro.physics.upenn.edu
University of Pennsylvania                Good Ol' Phone: (215)-898-5994
Philadelphia, PA 19104                               FAX: (215)-898-9336