[vsnet 96] C source code for displaying vsnet charts

  We have received a number of questions how to display vsnet-formatted
charts on PC.  We have tentatively put a C source code for NEC PC in our
anonymous ftp (ftp.kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp, presently 130.54.52.121),
under /pub/tkato/chart.  The file name is seecht.c.

  We have been trying to make an executable file for IBM PC using Borland
BGI graphic library, but the distribution of an executable file would
require a little long time just because our DOS/V computer has a problem
in the main HDD drive, and we were obliged to retract Borland C++ for the
time being (and partially because the big event of AL Com).

  We would be grateful if this source code would be of any help in developing
a program for displaying the vsnet-format charts.  All the source code is
public domain.