[vsnet 93] PASJ order form (revised)

  Dear Colleagues,

  We have been informed that there have been some revisions in PASJ
  (The Publications of Astronomical Society of Japan) order forms.
  The revised versions (LaTeX files) are attached below.

  Note that Takashi Sakurai (sakurai@spot.mtk.nao.ac.jp) took over the
  Managing Editor.  Questions or requests should be directed to him.

===
\documentstyle{article}
\begin{document}
\pagestyle{empty}
\begin{center}
{\bf
PASJ\\
ASTRONOMICAL SOCIETY OF JAPAN}\\
National Astronomical Observatory\\
Mitaka,Tokyo 181,Japan
\end{center}

\hspace{7cm}November 1,1994\\
\noindent
Dear colleague:\\

\vspace{0.2cm}

   The Astronomical Society of Japan publishes bimonthly an English Journal
called " The Publications of the Astronomical Society of Japan" (abbreviated
as PASJ). The PASJ is one of the international astronomical journals which
publish original refereed papers in astronomy and astrophysics.
Although most of the authors are Japanese, we welcome submission of papers
from outside Japan. We publish from time to time special issues on
original papers related to some specific activity in Japan such as
the X-ray astronomy satellites "Ginga" in 1989 and "ASCA" in 1994,
and "Nobeyama Millimeter Array" in 1993.

 We are recently receiving an increasing number of outstanding papers
 and we also renovated our style of journal since the first issue
 of Volume44, 1992.

 In this occasion we are sending the recent issue of PASJ and will send
 the forthcoming 5 issues.
We would appreciate it if you would kindly bring these publications to
the notice of your colleagues or other acquaintance.
If your institute has not yet subscribed to the PASJ, we would like to
ask you to examine the possibility of subscription of the PASJ
in your institute or in your office.\\
 1)Institutional subscription:The subscription to the PASJ for those
 other than members  can be entered through our
 authorized agent, Maruzen Co. Ltd. (Export Department), P.O. Box 5050,
 Tokyo International, 100-31 Japan. The subscription price is
 23,000 yen, including postage(SAL mail postage) for delivery outside
 of Japan, and  20,000 yen for Japan. The subscription order form is
 enclosed.\\
 2)Personal subscription:Membership in the Society is open to any
 qualified person. Members receive "Publications" (six issues a year)
 and "Astronomical Herald" (in Japanese, monthly). The annual dues for
 members are 18,000 yen equivalent, including postage. The application
 form is enclosed.\\

\noindent
\hspace*{7cm} Sincerely yours,\\

\noindent
\hspace*{7cm} Takashi Sakurai\\
\hspace*{7cm} Managing Editor\\
\hspace*{7cm} PASJ
\end{document}

===
\documentstyle{article}
\begin{document}
\pagestyle{empty}
\begin{center}
{\Large MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM\\
Astronomical Society of Japan}\\
National Astronomical Observatory\\
Mitaka,Tokyo 181,Japan
\end{center}
\noindent
Family Name:\\
\noindent
First Name:\\
\noindent
Home Address:\\

\vspace{1.0cm}
\noindent
Telephone:\\
\noindent
Institute:\\
\noindent
Institute address:\\

\vspace{1.0cm}
\noindent
Telephone:\\
\noindent
Telefax:\\
\noindent
Telex:\\
\noindent
E-mail:\\
\noindent
Mailing Address:    $\Box$ \hspace{0.2cm} Home \hspace{2cm}
                    $\Box$ \hspace{0.2cm} Institute\\
\noindent
Method of Payment:\\

\hspace{3cm} $\Box$ \hspace{0.2cm} Check payable to Astronomical
Society of Japan\\

\hspace{3cm} $\Box$ \hspace{0.2cm} send invoice\\

\noindent
Date:\\
\noindent
Signature:\\

\vspace{1cm}

Return this form to the address in the top of this form.
\end{document}
===

\documentstyle{article}
\oddsidemargin 0.1cm
\evensidemargin 0.1cm
\topmargin 0.50cm
\textwidth 19cm
\textheight 15.0cm
\footheight 0.0cm
\footskip 0.0cm
\begin{document}
\noindent
{\bf The Publications of the Astronomical} \hspace{2cm}
{\bf {\large ORDER FORM}}
\hspace{2cm} Subscription Price:\\
{\bf Soc. of Japan} \hspace{0.2cm} -Bimonthly- \hspace{9.4cm} JAP Yen 23,000\\
\hspace*{13cm} (including SAL mail postage)\\

\vspace{1cm}
\noindent
\framebox[0.3cm]{} Subscription start from \underline{\hspace{7cm}}\\
\hspace*{5.5cm} Vol. \hspace{1.5cm}Yr\\
\noindent
\framebox[0.3cm]{}We/I enclose our/my remittance totaling JAP Yen
  \underline{\hspace{2cm}},or US \$ \underline{\hspace{2cm}}
  (equivalent value)\\
\noindent
\framebox[0.3cm]{} Bill to\\
\vspace{0.5cm}
\noindent
NAME \underline{\hspace{12cm}}\\
\noindent
Organization{\hspace{11cm}}\\
\noindent
Address \underline{\hspace{11cm}}\\
\noindent
\underline{\hspace{13cm}}\\
\noindent
Order No. \underline{\hspace{3cm}} Date \underline{\hspace{3cm}}
Signature \underline{\hspace{5cm}}\\

\vspace{1cm}
\noindent
Sole Distributor:\\
MARUZEN COMPANY LTD,Export Dept.\\
P.O.Box 5050,Tokyo International,
100-31 \underline{JAPAN}
Phone:81-3-3278-9224\\
Telefax:81-3-3274-2270\\
Bank Reference:
\hspace*{0.3cm}The Sakura Bank,Ltd.\\
\hspace*{0.3cm}Nihonbashi-Tori-cho Branch,Tokyo\\
\hspace*{0.3cm}Current Account No. 1022828
\end{document}