[vsnet 30] The two novae

"Only rarely is it given that a mortal may obtain coude' spectra of two
novae near maximum in one night." -- Brian Warner

It happens that I will have an observing run on the Australian National
University's 74" (1.9-m) telescope and coude'-echelle spectrograph, from
February 20 to March 6.

Brian, you are a genius.

My very best complements to Mr. Takamizawa, as well.

Taichi, Daisaku, Lazlo, and the rest of you: keep up the excellent work,
and please monitor these two stars (N Aql 1995 and N Cir 1995) carefully.

Now all we need to worry about is: will Astro-2 observe them?

Fred Ringwald                        ... to further the progress of science,
Physics Dept., Keele University          to guide to an understanding
Keele, Staffordshire, ST5 5BG                 of the majesty of the heavens,
England                                  to emphasize that
Phone: 44-782-621111 ext. 3494          under the great celestial firmament,
  Fax: 44-782-711093             there is order, interdependence, and unity.
Internet: far@astro.keele.ac.uk               -- Adler Planetarium, Chicago