[vsnet 4] Invitation to vsnet

Dear Colleagues,

  Happy new year!

  I send this invitation mail to you as your names are often found
in various papers on CVs and the relatives. We have a mailng list
(vsnet) mainly concerning CVs. Won't you join?

  vsnet now has four addresses for delivering different content of mails.
    1. vsnet-obs@kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp
    2. vsnet-alert@kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp
    3. vsnet-adm@kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp
    4. vsnet@kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp
The first address is used for data distribution. The second is for
alert on the discovery of supernova, outburst, discovery of new
variable star, dramatic change of known variable stars, and so on.
The third is for administrative purpose such as subscription,
unsubscription, delivering problem, and so on. The last is for
discussion on the variable stars problems, distributionof preprints
and other variable star related contents which are not covered by
the first three addresses.

  If you wish to join, please send the message to
        vsnet-adm@kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp
containing the following statement :

SUBSCRIBE <the chosen vsnet address> <your e-mail address>

example :
SUBSCRIBE vsnet-alert@kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp myname@myinst.country
        if you want alert-mail only

SUBSCRIBE vsnet-obs@kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp myname@myinst.country
SUBSCRIBE vsnet-alert@kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp myname@myinst.country
SUBSCRIBE vsnet@kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp myname@myinst.country
	if you want all vsnet mails

  When you don't want to receive mails from vsnet, please send mail
to vsnet-adm with message :

UNSUB <the chosen vsnet address> <your e-mail address>

  We will appreciate your participation. We ask you also to circulate
this message among your colleagues who might be intended to join.

Best Regards,
Daisaku Nogami (sub-manager of vsnet)