[vsnet-symbio 155] Re: Symbiotic Star StHa-164 in Aql

Steve O'Conner correctly notes that a misprint exists
in Henden/Munari paper 2.  The magnitude for this
variable from my three nights of photometry is V=14.47,
not B=14.47.  The color index of (B-V) = 2.03 is correct.
  In general, if there is a question regarding my photometry,
it is easier to get my attention by posting to vsnet-alert,
vsnet-chat or direct email.  I read other vsnet subgroups
only rarely.
Arne