Paper: astro-ph/0103243
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 15:28:23 GMT   (195kb)

Title:   UBVRI photometric comparison sequences for symbiotic stars. II
Authors: Arne Henden (1) and Ulisse Munari (2) ((1) Universities Space
         Research Association/U. S. Naval Observatory Flagstaff Station;
         (2) Osservatorio Astronomico di Padova, Sede di Asiago)
Comments: A&A, in press

We present accurate and deep UBVRI photometric sequences for an
additional 20 symbiotic stars. As for the 20 targets of Paper I, the
sequences extend over wide brightness and color ranges, and are suited to
cover both quiescence and outburst phases. The sequences are intended to
assist both present time photometry as well as measurement of photographic
plates from historical archives.

          ( http://arXiv.org/abs/astro-ph/0103243 ,  195kb)