[vsnet-superoutburst 1890] XZ Eri: superhump period change

XZ Eri: superhump period change

Dear Colleagues,

   We have further made a timing analysis of XZ Eri superhumps.  There seems
to be no large period change (nearly zero or even slightly positive Pdot)
until January 31.  With the apparent lack of the superhump period decrease,
XZ Eri seems to have well displayed the characteristics of short orbital
period SU UMa-type dwarf nova.  We can expect a possible positive period
change, regrowth of the superhumps at later stages, and rebrightening(s).
We must be experiencing a very exciting stage of the SU UMa-type study!

VSNET Collaboration team