[vsnet-superoutburst 1176] Analysis of 1RXS J232953.9+062814 data from Nov 10/11 (CBA Belgium Observatory)

Dear colleagues,

A detailed analysis of the Nov 10/11 observations of 1RXS J232953.9+062814,
obtained at CBA Belgium Observatory, over a period of 6.2 hours under
excellent conditions, revealed following findings :

- After the Nov 09/10 rebrightening, this object is again showing superhumps
with a period of 0.04639 +/- 0.00010 d (PDM technique, after removing linear
trend of decline)
- The average superhump amplitude was 0.24 mag
- The object was fading at a rate of 0.09 mag per hour
- The phase diagram shows at least one, and likely two, additional humps,
superimposed on the main superhump.

I have posted the light curve, period diagram and phase diagrams at my web
site, including the observations from Nov 09/10.

Weather conditions over Belgium are bad now (after an extremely good month
of October and start of November), and are likely to stay like this for the
next couple of nights. If that's true, I probably won't be able to further
observe this object, since I'm leaving for the US on Thursday morning to
observe the Leonids from Flagstaff, Arizona.

I hope some of you will be able to continue monitoring this prime target !

Tonny Vanmunster
CBA Belgium Observatory
http://vsnet.lunarpages.com/cbabelgium
email : Tonny.Vanmunster@advalvas.be