[vsnet-superoutburst 975] WZ Sge: steady magnitude, humps moved, prominent eclipses!

WZ Sge: steady magnitude, humps moved, prominent eclipses!

Dear Colleagues,

    We have received new data from G. Masi (two nights), and additional
and revised data from A. Oksanen.  We have also completed the analysis
of the Kyoto Sep. 17 full-night observation (observer R. Ishioka) and
partly finished Sep. 18 full-night observation (R. Ishioka).

    The data indicate that large-amplitude humps persists throughout
Sep. 17 UT (starting to grow earlier).  The hump phase have moved in
Sep. 18 observations so that hump maxima fall close to sharp eclipses.
The hump amplitude has become slightly smaller (~0.4 mag), probably due
to the superposed eclipses.  Eclipses are still strikingly clear and
sharp!

    We will analyze the data further, and put these impressive light
curves on the Web in due time.

    Continued observations are highly encouraged!

VSNET Collaboration team