[vsnet-superoutburst 796] Re: Re: WZ Sge: further fading from the third rebrightening

Hello,

Just came back from holidays (yes, I know, an incredible "bad" timing).
The behaviour quoted below is almost a carbon copy of the behaviour seen
during the 1978 outburst, the only big difference being that the main
outburst lasted about 5 days longer during the 1978 outburst (see the
VSNET WZ Sge page).
The next weeks will be very interesting. After that we'll probably enter a
stage which was scarcely covered during the 1978 outburst (the "2nd
superoutburst stage").
Keep observing!

Regards,

Erik