[vsnet-superoutburst 399] AL Com on May 26 : new data

Dear Colleagues,

  We have received another data from Jochen Pietz taken on May 26.

  The combined data of all observers' data sets shows no clear superhumps yet
[vsnet-campaign-dn 832]. The holded light curve by the period of 0.0566d still
has a small-amplitude and double-peaked profile. In the case of RZ Leo, usual
large-amplitude superhumps appeared within 4 days of the outburst detection.

  The nightly declining rate becomes small in these days. The rates of
19 - 23 and 24-26 are ~0.15 mag/d and ~0.05 mag/d, respectively. We are
strongly interested when the usual superhumps will appear.

Regards,
Ryoko Ishioka
VSNET Collaboration team