[vsnet-sss 51] Re: WX Cen brightening?

Dear Taichi,

WX Cen has been around 12.8CR in March 2003 and 13.2CR in April 2003.
This from CBA monitoring.
Assuming V-CR=0, the bright state seems to be continuing.

Great input from ASAS though. Variable star observing will never be the
same again in the South.

I must also mention that I have discovered several fast variable stars
in the fields that I monitored for CBA and VSNET. Composing deep field
images and data mining are part of my pre-data-erase procedure for those
large image files. ASAS has hinted at some useful ideas!

Regards,

Berto Monard
Bronberg Observatory / CBA Pretoria

>>> Taichi Kato <tkato@kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp> 05/01/03 10:35AM >>>
WX Cen brightening?

   According to the ASAS-3 survey data, the V Sge/SSS type WX Cen
may be brightening (currently around V=13.1).  Probably worth
observing.

--
believed to be clean.

Return to the Daisaku Nogami