[vsnet-sequence 150] (fwd) new field photometry

From: aah@nofs.navy.mil
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 12:06:45 -0700
Subject: [vsnet-chat 5229] new field photometry

Since my last posting on the subject of all-sky
field photometry, I have added or modified quite a few
fields on the anon ftp server (directory:
ftp://ftp.nofs.navy.mil/pub/outgoing/aah/sequence/
Note that the V838 Mon and SN2002ap files are UBVRI and
are for multiple nights; observers should consider using
these measures for their differential calculations
(I see some pretty discrepant measures being reported).
1RXP J113123+4322.5 is listed as j1131.dat, a single-night
file containing B and V photometry; the close
double is not resolved in this file.  Other files
have reasonable names.  This will be my last major update
until April (except for targets of opportunity).
Arne