[vsnet-sequence 62] V4643 Sgr sequence chart

Normally I would not post an image to vsnet, however we are having problems
with our server and I cannot ftp these new Henden/Sumner charts to our
website.

Due to the fact this nova is fading below the previously released sequences,
I hope you will find this a timely release and excuse any inconvenience.

The north up(Aussie) and mirror reversed versions will be available soon at
http://joevp.20m.com/charts/

Mike Simonsen
Joe Van Poucker
AAVSO
WAS-VSO
http://home.earthlink.net/~joevp/index.html

PS-The bright star on the extreme east edge is V=91 (from Tycho-2), and
it is helpful in in moving from the old Tycho sequence to this chart.
Bruce Sumner

sgr_v4643_sxn.JPG