[vsnet-sequence 42] New MEDUZA charts

Dear All,

we've put up 12 new charts for mostly semiregular variable
at:

http://astro.sci.muni.cz/variables/meduza/mapmeda3.htm

Included is also charts for probably unique symbiotic system
V627 Cas (=AS 501) and SSXS QR And based on photometry by A.
Henden (Henden and Munari 2000: A&AS 143, 343 for the V627
Cas, A. Henden, private communications, the latter case).

All comparisons were checked at the telescope and should by
OK.
All charts are in PDF format; we can provide further formats
upon request.
The list of newly added charts is attached below.

Best regards and good observing,

Ondrej Pejcha

List of charts:

QR And (SSXS)
KN and V1330 Aql (both SR, in one chart)
SY Cam (SR, two charts differing by first degree containing
constellations)
V627 Cas (ZAND + SR)
VV CrB (SR)
V441 Cyg (SRa)