[vsnet-sequence 40] Re: [vsnet-chat 3693] Re: attachments

> Re: [vsnet-chat 3688] attachments

	To stop all this complaining about chart attachments, I will no
longer use vsnet <at all> for charts. I just though maximum exposure
for an accurate chart for a first ever observed outburst of a CV
justified the use of vsnet-chat. Obviously I was mistaken.

	The Warren Astronomical Society in Michigan, USA is hosting a chart
page where Mike Simonsen, the Director of their variable star
observers group, is placing charts that he has created from the
Henden/Sumner sequences. Mike has also kindly offered to host any
charts that I create on his page. This I will do.

	I will still post sequences to vsnet-sequences, and include a
comment that a chart, if available, can be obtained from the Warren
Astronomical Society variable star chart site at:
http://joevp.20m.com/charts/hscharts/index.html
You can also get to the charts through the WAS-VSO web page at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~joevp/index.html

	Please have a look at this site, Mike has already done some great
work creating charts, both reversed and normal, and placing them on
the site, and more are to come, so visit regularly.

	There will be no more postings to this list (vsnet-chat) from me
regarding charts or sequences. I will only be using vsnet-sequences
for postings on those topics in the future.

Bruce Sumner