[vsnet-sdor 23] NGC2363-V1

NGC2363-V1

   According to ApJ 546, 484, the SDOR-type star NGC2363-V1 has undergone
an outburst since 1994 (reaching V=17.6).  The star was reported still
bright in 2000.  This object would be a good photometric target for CCD
observers.  But, I have not been able find this variable in the GCVS
extragalactic variable star catalog.  Could someone advise me the
coordinates?  (And I hope the variable would be duly incorporated into
the GCVS system).