[vsnet-preprint 1] New list: vsnet-preprint

New list: vsnet-preprint

Dear Colleagues,

    We have set up a new list, vsnet-preprint, which is designed to
exchange preprints or make announcements of new papers mainly by the
VSNET members.  The posted articles are archived and made accessible
via ftp or WWW.  The list vsnet-preprint may provide some function of
a form of on-line publication.  We would also welcome contributions
of small notes on variable stars, which may not fit the existing
journals or astro-ph.  Contributions from non-VSNET members will be welcome;
in that case, please send a message to vsnet-adm@kusastro.kyoto-u.ac.jp
beforehand.  Discussions and comments on the posted articles should not
be made on vsnet-preprint (these message will be deleted by the
administrator), but are recommended on vsnet-chat.

    The initial list of vsnet-preprint includes members of vsnet.
If one wish to subscribe or unsubscribe to vsnet-preprint, please send
a message to vsnet-adm, with a text line

    SUBSCRIBE vsnet-preprint your e-mail address  or
    UNSUBSCRIBE vsnet-preprint your e-mail address

    Please feel free to distribute this message to interested parties
or persons who may be interested in this list.

on behalf of the VSNET administrator team