[vsnet-outburst 4693] RE: [vsnet-campaign-dn 2956] AW Sge photometry session at CBA Belgium Observatory

Dear,

I have just published my AW Sge lightcurve of Oct 31, 2002 (2.6 hours,
unfiltered CCD) on my website. It is obvious that no superhump signature is
present, but rather large "irregular" variations are superimposed over the
fading trend of the curve. Have a look.

By the way, you will notice that the entire Web site has been redeveloped. I
have also included a section about my forthcoming Leonids expedition to
Andalusia, Spain.

Best regards,
Tonny Vanmunster
CBA Belgium Observatory