[vsnet-outburst 2148] Re: [vsnet-campaign-dn 738] QW Ser outburst fading, but relatively slowly

Dear colleagues,

finally I have a minute to reduce my dataset on QW Ser which I observed
using 60cm Newton with I band. The star was observed for 3 hours and
only linear fading modulated by some flickering was observed. Maybe this
is only a normal outburst but anyway I don't know when was last
superoutburst and how supercycle aprox. long is so i don't know the
nature yet. Maybe more observation will help (but personaly I think it
should be more interesting to switch to another outbursting systyem,
such as AY Lyr which is covered here :)

With best regards

Rudolf