[vsnet-newvar 1535] Fw: Re: (fwd) New variable star probably in M31 galaxy

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Fri, 30 Aug 02 18:52:54 CET
From: ok2rea@prgate.sci.muni.cz (Kamil Hornoch)
Subject: Re: (fwd) New variable star probably in M31 galaxy

Dear colleagues,
                 I inform you about evolution of brightness
of a new variable star (possible nova) in M31 galaxy.
The star faded from R=18.0 mag on Aug. 26.842 to R=18.5 mag
on Aug. 30.007 UT. It seems, that it is really a nova
in M31, as wrote Taichi Kato, because If it is in the Galaxy,
is it faint for Mira-type stars; if it is in M31 galaxy,
it is very bright on the contrary.
So, I send e-mail about it to Dr. Green, CBAT.
Many thanks to Seiichi Yoshida for examination of his images
and to Taichi Kato also.
Best regards,
                 Kamil Hornoch