From: "Steve O'Connor" <ocn@total.net>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 12:40:12 -0400
Subject: [vsnet-obs 33905] Symbiotic Star StHa-164 in Aql: CCDV+R Estimates

My initial observations of the little-studied symbiotic StHa-164 in Aquila
give the following results:

StHa164   20010517.330   12.84R   OCN
StHa164   20010517.338   14.20V   OCN

Secquence base: A.Henden and U.Munari (2001)

Note: In my copy of their (Paper 2), the above authors cite a Bmag. of 14.48
and a B-V index of +2.03 for this star. The present observations suggest
that either the object has strongly faded or their quoted Bmag value was a
transcription error and actually represents Vmag.

best regards,

Steve O'Connor
VSNET/AAVSO