[vsnet-lpv 146] (fwd) ST UMa observation/information request

(fwd) ST UMa observation/information request

Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 18:42:30 +0200 (EET)
From: Nikolaj Kacharov <kacni@abv.bg>
Subject: ST UMa

      Dear Observers of variable stars,
      I have observed the semiregular star ST UMa for three years and as I
was searching for some information about this star, I found your site and
I liked it very much.
      I will be very happy if you send me some information about ST UMa
(What happens with the star and so on). I also wondered how you build the
curve. Is it made from the observations of one person or many? Are you
interested from my observations? Do you want to see them?
                                           Nikolay Kacharov
                                           Bulgaria
                                           kacni@abv.bg