[vsnet-ip 10] (fwd) Re: DO Dra and YY Dra (from Samus)

(fwd) Re: DO Dra and YY Dra (from Samus)

Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 14:57:18 +0300 (MSK)
From: "Nikolai N. Samus" <samus@sai.msu.ru>
Subject: Re: [vsnet-id 307] Re: DO Dra and YY Dra

Dear Dr. Kato,

Your finding is very interesting. However, I don't believe that RW UMa and
YY Dra are the same. Tsessevich told me that his star was "In a half
degree" - I could not understand his remark, but now I know that his
position was exactly in a half degree from the center of his plates, Z
Dra.

I am now far from my desk, but, upon return, I'll study your suggestion
more attentively. As far as I remember, no other minima of YY Dra are
known.

Best regards
Kolya