[vsnet-image 65] Light curves

I will be uploading several lightcurves (based on my observations) of
interesting objects to my webpage.
I have started with some objects that are now subject of discussion through
vsnet-lists, W Orionis and HR Carinae.

I have compiled mostly PEP(V) observations of V838 Monocerotis (reported to
vsnet) and they resulted in a nice lightcurve.

The page is at:
http://ar.geocities.com/varsao/curvas_de_variables.htm

And I will be also uploading data for stars with new elements detected.
This will be anounced also to vsnet-gcvs.

Regards,
Sebastian.

---