[vsnet-image 7] QW Ser image during its July 2000 superoutburst

Dear Colleagues,
Please find attached a reference image for QW Ser, taken during its July 2000
superoutburst. North is up, east on the left. Field: 9.5x3.6 arcminutes.

The image is provided both in FITS and in JPG. The VSNET administrator can use them in the
QW Ser superoutburst html page.

Regards,
Gianluca
--
* Gianluca Masi                           "Two things fill the soul   *
* Via Madonna de Loco, 47               with awe and reverence [...]: *

application/x-unknown-content-type-ccd_image

JPEG image