[vsnet-id 711] Re: [vsnet-chat 5646] Re: V410 Cas position

>>  Yes, but Yamaoka-san was talking about the CV itself, not
>>  the sequence stars (which are the x,y guys).

     Yep, I figured that out about 2 sec after hitting the 'send' button---
duh!

>>     I doubt B1.0 can give RA,DEC to 35mas as you indicated ...

     Well, that's what the catalogue says.  Presumably that's the mean-error
on the five plates, so in principle about 80mas per axis per plate.
If the star is isolated and well-placed on the plate, then the mean could
certainly come out pretty small, though that would be distinctly smaller
error than for a large sample.

\Brian