[vsnet-id 290] Re: CU Vul and CS4490

Dear colleagues,

> Subject: [vsnet-id 278] Re: CU Vul and CS4490
>    I was just asking here in order to make a reply to Yoshida-san ;-).

Well, thank you for that.

But I just would like to point out that it is me who pointed out the
difference of position in IBVS 4864 and that in the Kato-san's
database.

I also would like to point out the research by John Greaves. But I did
not tell the result to Kato-san. So it is natural that Kato-san did
not refer to John's work in [vsnet-id 273].

Well, thanks to your discussion, now I believe that MisV1007 is a real
new one. In my future papers on MisV1007, I will write about it.

But the wrong position of CS4490 is not my contiribution, I will not
write about it.

Finally, thanks for your discussion again.

P.S.
I am not yet obtain the list in [vsnet-id-2mass-var 85].

Best regards,

--
Seiichi Yoshida
comet@aerith.net