[vsnet-id 251] Multiple messages (was Re: [vsnet-chat 3369] Re: V996 Centauri - Neglected star?)

This exchange illustrates a problem in having so many different vsnet
lists.  To keep down the volume of messages, it would be helpful if
people posting messages would first stop to think which vsnet list is
most appropriate, and post only to that list -- not to three at once.

Best wishes -- John Isles.