[vsnet-history 1469] R CrB (Zajacz - Yamada)

Date: 	Wed, 8 Sep 1993 13:35:57 +0300
From: Yoshiro Yamada <yamada@ysc.go.jp>
Subject: R CrB

>From Gyorgy ZAJACZ, Debrecen, Hungary
Zajacz@fs2.date.hu :

 Dear Yoshiro Yamada,

On the last week in the Debrecen was the Informatics in higher
education, Hungarian national conference. My lecture is Modelling
of Planetary Motious with Personal Computer.

I got from Taichi Kato the R CrB VSOLJ Compilation No.2. Here is a
litle problem. I used the Julian Day and VSOLJ used the civil date:
JD.9228.36 = 930828.86 not 930828.360

I inform you again for fade of R CrB.
I send my all variable stars observations to the AAVSO.

Observer: Gyorgy Zajacz (ZAG)
City: Debrecen, Hungary
Instruments: 50/540 refractor and 7*50 binoc.

        JD=244....
154428a R CrB 9234.29 70
              9236.27 72
              9237.29 73