[vsnet-history 1176] SN 1993J (Kato to de Vaucouleurs)

(1993 Jun. 30)

subject: Thank you for your UBVRI compilation

Dr. de Vaucouleurs,

     Thank you very much for sending me your updated compliation of UBVRI
measurements of SN 1993J.  I have been engaged in other works, and please
allow me for my late reply.  I appreciated your data, especially because
we have recently received only a few photoelectric observations.
     In Japan, it is rainy all-day long for this season.  SN1993J has gone
out of reach from our observatory (because of hinderance in the northern
sky).  We will resume observing it in August.

Return to the Daisaku Nogami