[vsnet-history 1123] SVSO observations (Wikholm, varstars)

Date: 	Wed, 9 Jun 1993 18:51:26 +0300
From: Leo.Wikholm@mizar.fipnet.fi (Leo Wikholm)
Subject: SVSO Observation Handling Status

                ********************************
                SVSO OBSERVATION HANDLING STATUS
                          June 9, 1993
                ********************************

We are making the next SVSO Report which consists of observations
from periods 2:1991 and 1:1992. I have received and handled these
observations:

AHR  Magnus Ahrling         11     KIT  Timo Kinnunen          3722
BEN  Hans Bentgsson         1935   KUU  Jari Kuula             74
BRA  Mika Bray              118    LGD  Arne Lindengard        1
CJN  Christer Jansson       23     LUU  Ismo Luukkonen         237
DAH  Hakon Dahle            1030   MAK  Veikko Makela          356
EKQ  Mats Ekqvist           19     MAN  Olli Manner            359
ELF  Anders Eklof           20     MWD  Margareta Westlund     1163
GRA  Bjorn Hakon Granslo    5511   NYN  Heikki Nylander        664
HAB  Bengt Hasseus          1      OTD  Hans Ostlund           134
HEE  Lars Trygve Heen       762    PEJ  Juha Perala            13
HON  Markku Honkonen        6      PEM  Martti Perala          2588
HUS  Matti Husso            211    ROI  Tuomo Roine            6
JOK  Anne Jokinen           8      SCH  Paul Schlyter          2
KAH  Jere Kahanpaa          30     TOT  Tuomas Torronen        8
KEL  Aarre Kellomaki        169    UHN  Peter Ulfheden         25
KGA  Karl-Gustav Andersson  501    WAR  Johan Warell           244
KIE  Esa Kinnunen           59     WGN  Anders Wettergren      1
KIN  Erkki Kinnanen         235    WIK  Leo Wikholm            702

I have received 20943 variable star observations! These were made by
36 observers from Finland, Norway and Sweden. I you will find
remarkable errors in your observation numbers, please let me know as
soon as possible. If you have not sent your variable star observations
me, please do this as soon as possible. The final DEADLINE is JUNE 20!

                                Leo Wikholm
                  The Scandinavian Variable Star Observers
                      e-mail: leo.wikholm@compart.fi
--
Leo Wikholm - via Mizar bulletin board
Internet: Leo.Wikholm@mizar.Fipnet.FI