[vsnet-history 1005] about VS observations (to Makela)

(1993 May 21)

subject: about VS observations

Dr. Veikko Makela,

     Thank you for your e-mail.  Actually I have added you in our mailing
list according to recommendation by B. H. Granslo.  I may have misunderstood
what he meant.  Sorry for the trouble I have caused.

     We have been sending our variable star observations (basically nightly)
to observers who are interested in this field.  If our observations are
helpful to the participants of your network, I will keep sending them.
I would like to know your suggestion, because I know little about demands
for the data.