[vsnet-history 932] SN 1993J (Ray)

Date: Sun, 16 May 1993 00:02 IST
From: AKR@tifrvax.tifr.res.in
Subject: Re: SN1993J photometry update

Dear Dr. Kato,
              Thank you for sending me your 1993J photometry which I have
been receiving with great appreciation. Your updates however do not contain
a few entries by @Unger and @Steele which were early observations and had
BVRI coverage. I saw them in the updates sent by Alex Filippenko and
have been identified as "nova"> Guy Hurst said that it did not originate
in his list. o you know the source of these entries? And do they still
stand or have they been revised? If you know where Unger and Steele are from
and if they were reporting calibrated data, please let me know.
Best wishes,                  Alak Ray, Tata Inst, Bombay   16/05/93